Tickets for the Blooming baroque and the Fairytale Garden can be purchased at all ticket offices of the Blooming baroque!
- Tickets in the online shop can only be purchased for a specific day of visit.
- It is not possible to return or rebook booked tickets, nor is it possible to refund any unused tickets.
- No separate ticket needs to be booked for children under 4 years of age.
- Tickets for additional children in a family are only valid in conjunction with the family ticket.
- No separate ticket needs to be booked for persons accompanying disabled persons (provided they are registered on their severely disabled pass). The valid severely disabled pass must be presented upon entry.
- IDs such as school or student cards must be presented upon entry. The ticket is not valid without a valid ID.
- Reduced admission for customers of Sparda Bank Baden-Württemberg eG is only possible on presentation of the ticket and the Sparda Bank ec card.
- Online payment is possible by credit card and PayPal
- Online tickets entitle the holder to travel to the Blooming baroque on the day of the visit and to return by five o'clock the following day on all VVS means of transport (2nd class) within the VVS Community Tariff. No refund or price reduction in case of strike, train cancellation, delay or similar!
Following the payment process, you can download and save the booked tickets or print them out directly.
Day tickets – Blooming Baroque and the Fairy Tale Garden
|Children (age 4 to15), schoolchildren and students (with valid identification)||€ 5,50|
|Family ticket 1 (One adult and two children (age 4 to 15))||€ 21,00|
|Family ticket 2 (Two adults and two children (age 4 to 15))||€ 31,00|
|Each additional child in a family (does not apply for children's groups such as kindergartens, school classes or children's birthdays and only in connection with the purchase of a family ticket 1 or 2)||€ 4,00|
|Severely disabled (50% disability or more)||€ 10,00|
|Customers Sparda-Bank BaWü (max. 2 tickets)||€ 9,20|